More events will be added as they are confirmed.
Friday, June 2nd
4pm-7:30pm Happy Hour + Meet and Greet (Wonderbar Patio)
- Registration opens, check-in and receive your wristband, swag bag
- Happy Hour Specials
- Weather permitting we’ll be outside, otherwise, Happy Hour will be indoors.
10pm-Late: Ska & Reggae Show (Wonderbar)
- The Slackers (NYC Ska legends)
- Boomshot! (Brooklyn Rocksteady & Reggae)
- Selectors Judge Knotte and Greene Goblin (The Steady Sound System)
Saturday, June 3rd
9:30am-11:30pm: Breakfast (Anchor’s Bend)
- Registration Opens
- Bagels, Pastries, Coffee, and Tea
- Bar and kitchen will be open for service (not included with registration)
12pm: Afternoon Ride (departs from Convention Hall)
- A short ride for vintage bikes of all displacements.
- Your scooter must have valid tags
- Gas up before the ride. Ride will not stop for gas.
- 45mph top speed
2pm-4pm: Show & Shine (Convention Hall)
- Select the option to participate with registration
- Pick up your judging tag at the meet and greet
- Shine up your scooter and fill out form on the tag before judging
- If your scooter has a battery, it should be disconnected while in convention hall.
- Scooters will be judged from 2pm-4pm at Convention Hall
- Categories include: Best Vespa (1st & 2nd Place), Best Lambretta (1st & 2nd Place), ECC’s Choice, Best Rat Bike, Furthest Ridden
8pm – Late: Mod & Soul Dance Party ( Asbury Festhalle & Biergarten)
- Northern Soul, R&B, Boogaloo, Girl Groups, Garage, and More.
- Featuring DJ’s Scott Belsky (Philly), Ryan Collins (Baltimore), and “Parka” Pat Foisy (Montreal).
- Raffle Bike will be raffled at Midnight!
Sunday, June 4th
10:30am: Awards & Breakfast (Johnny Mac’s)
- Omelet & Pastry with Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Awards Ceremony